Monday, February 27, 2012

The Last Week

I did my measurements this weekend, but I'm not going to post them since I'll be posting my final measurements this weekend! THAT'S RIGHT....FINAL MEASUREMENTS!!! I can't believe it is almost over!

Tonight was rough for me (and the hubs, as well). I had softball practice after school, which went great. I introduced them to some Shaun T. moves, and they loved it! Actually asked if we could do it everyday! Before anyone gets too impressed with them, I just gave them some of the exercises from the warm up with a small break between each one. All they see is the 6 pack that they want for summer lol. The munchkin had been awesome ALL day, until it came time to go home. He got mad because he couldn't ride with GiGi (who was not going to my house). Just hearing him cry in the backseat over something that silly drives me BANANAS!!! Talk about nerve wrecking! About half-way home, he was fine...then we got to sing songs and play in the car, and all was well.We got home, and I fell asleep on the couch. I NEVER fall asleep on the couch, even when I want to. I woke up to get the munchkin bathed and ready for bed...then it was time for INSANITY. Tonight, we had the hardest video, Max Interval Plyo. It is soooo draining!! It's all jumping, whether from your feet to feet, feet to hands, hands to feet, whatever! If it's jumping, we do it! Being exhausted, and trying to do Insanity does not mix. Now I feel like I could fall asleep standing up! I'm about to throw my week's worth of chicken in the oven, shower and go to bed!!

Our motivation was really suffering today...but I think it was just because this is the worst video and we are both exhausted! Hopefully the rest of the week won't be so dreadful!

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT IS ALMOST OVER!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment