Friday, March 2, 2012

SOOO close... (beware, bragging to follow)

Well, tonight we did our last "Max Interval Plyo" session! It is amazing to see how much I have grown since we started the Insanity program! I can do more pushups now than possibly ever in my life! We have one more full workout to go, and a fit test on Sunday. I cannot believe we are almost done! I am AMAZED at the changes that my body has accomplished in 60 days...just 60 days!!

The compliments continue to roll in, and I don't foresee me ever getting tired of that! My stomach is so much flatter now than it was when I started, my waist is close to the size that it once was, my quads are firm, my calves have definition (yes, my cankles have definition), and I have biceps!! I put on some old bathing suits the other night, and they fit! That's right!!! Two piece bathing suits!! I will not hit my goal weight of 150 pounds, but I did not expect my body to react to it this way! Regardless of what the scale says this weekend, for my final weigh-in, I am calling this process a COMPLETE success!! Let's be honest, people don't see the number on the scale when they look at you...they see YOU! I'm still not done trying to lose weight, but I'm not discounting this process because I didn't hit the elusive number!

We both still groan when we see certain exercises come up in each video. We still don't make it through the videos without taking unscheduled breaks, but we feel like we are burning out on each circuit...and that's what we're supposed to do!!

The next post that I have will say that we are DONE WITH INSANITY!!! We'll continue to do the videos 3 times a week...but we'll be done with the program! I can't wait to post the before and after pictures! I'm trying to figure out how to get pics side by side now, so that'll be figured out by then!

No comments:

Post a Comment